freddie mercury quotes about love

I seem to write a lot of sad songs because Im a very tragic person. My soul has painted like the wings of butterflies Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die I can fly my friends.


Lovespira L Love Quotes Relationship Quotes Inspiration Lovespira

You can be anything you want to be just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be.

. As long as its fabulous I dont care how long it is. Freddie mercury quotes about love 63 i fall in love much too quickly and that results in me getting badly hurt 64 they wouldnt let us into russia. We did extensive research and these are our favorite quotes from Freddie.

Enlisted below are some of the best Freddie Mercury quotes. Hell is much better. I fall in love far too quickly and end up getting hurt all the time.

And now the rest of the world seems to agree with me 2. Its very sort of flamboyant and thats the kind of way I write. Please lets not let it happen again.

Our love affair ended in tears but a deep bond grew out of it and thats something nobody can take away from us. All my lovers ask me why they cant replace her but its simply impossible. Even if its just an hour of their lives if I can make them feel lucky or make them feel good or bring a smile to a sour face that to me is worthwhile.

I think I may go mad in several years time The concept of Queen is to be regal and majestic. I will be a legend. So without further ado lets dive into the 16 Best Freddie Mercury quotes.

No I dont want to go to heaven. FREDDIE MERCURY Put out the good and keep the bad dont believe all you read in the Bible FREDDIE MERCURY Money may not buy happiness but it can damn well give it FREDDIE MERCURY You can be anything you want to be just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be FREDDIE MERCURY I always knew I was a star. When Im dead I want to be remembered as a musician of some worth and substance Im very emotional.

My overall charisma of course 5. The bright light of his talent exhilarates us even now that his life has been so cruelly extinguished it neednt have happened it shouldnt have happened. But theres always an element of humour at the end.

That is the subject of this inquiry here today. Years ago I thought up the name. Best Freddie Mercury Quotes.

Freddie Mercury an extraordinary rock star who rushed across our cultural landscape like a comet shooting across the sky. I wont be a rock star. Think of all the interesting people youre going to meet down there Freddie Mercury.

We dont do it for the money we do it for the music Freddie Mercury. But its prevented me from having the one thing we all need. Quote Source Information As quoted in I am the Champion by Nick Ferrari in The Sun 19 July 1985.

I love it Freddie Mercury. No one loves the real me inside. Best Quotes By Freddie Mercury.

An inspirational collection of Freddie Mercury quotes about life love success a variety of topics with simple high-quality images. I wont be a rockstar. I like to be surrounded by splendid things 3.

The most important thing is to live a fabulous life. I dress to kill but tastefully 4. Check out Queen quotes or Elton John quotes too.

I will be a legend 2. Freddie mercury too much love is able to kill you freddie mercury a single year of love is better than being alone for a lifetime freddie mercury i do not have love does not mean i dont have anybody freddie mercury. I always knew I was a star.

These 20 Freddie Mercury quotes show his vulnerability as well as his flamboyant ego. I always knew I was a star. I will be a legend.

1I wont be a rock star. And that is the most bitter type of loneliness success has brought me world idolisation and millions of pounds. I really need danger excitement.

I will be a legend - Freddie Mercury. In terms of love youre not in control and I hate that feeling. Freddie Mercury Quotes.

The reason were successful darling. I love the fact that I can make people happy in any form. I dress to kill but tastefully.

But along with his music what did Mercury use his voice for. I wont be a rock star. What are his thoughts on love and life his craft the world and more.

You can have everything in the world and still be the loneliest man. Oh I was not made for heaven. 70 Best Freddie Mercury Quotes Ever.

And now the rest of the world seems to agree with me.


Lovespira L Love Quotes Relationship Quotes Inspiration Lovespira


Lovespira L Love Quotes Relationship Quotes Inspiration Lovespira


Freddie Mercury


Freddie Mercury Quote


Pin Page


Pin On Freddie Mercury Fabulous Man


Lovespira L Love Quotes Relationship Quotes Inspiration Lovespira


Pin Page


Lovespira L Love Quotes Relationship Quotes Inspiration Lovespira


Lovespira L Love Quotes Relationship Quotes Inspiration Lovespira


Pin Page


Love Of My Life


Ramblingsoftheclaury On Twitter Freddiemercury I Love The Fact That I Can Make People Happy In Any Form Even Freddie Mercury Quotes Freddie Mercury Mercury


62 Best Freddie Mercury Quotes Queen Song Lyrics Of All Time


Pin Page


Lovespira L Love Quotes Relationship Quotes Inspiration Lovespira


Freddie Quote Freddie Mercury Quotes Freddie Mercury Queen Quotes


Freddie Mercury Quote I Am A Romantic But I Do Put Up A Freddie Mercury Quotes Freddie Mercury Queen Freddie Mercury


That S One Way To Handle Jealousy Love It Freddiemercury Life Queen Freddie Mercury Freddie Mercury Quotes Freddie Mercury

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

]]>